Welcome to Our Tribute to Veterans Web Page!
We are honored to have the opportunity to pay tribute to the brave men and women who have served our country in the armed forces. Our veterans have sacrificed so much to protect our freedom and way of life, and it is important that we recognize and honor their service. On this page, you will find a variety of resources and information to help you learn more about the contributions of our veterans and how you can show your appreciation for their service. Thank you to all of the veterans out there for your dedication and bravery.
As a way to show our deep appreciation for our veterans we will be displaying user-submitted photos in our new driver lounge. You can send in your photo and other information by using our Veteran’s Tribute Form.
There are many resources available for American veterans to help them access the benefits and support they have earned through their service to our country. Some of these resources include:
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA): The VA is the primary source of assistance for veterans in the United States. It provides a wide range of benefits and services, including healthcare, disability compensation, education and training, home loan assistance, and more. To get in touch with the VA, you can visit their website at www.va.gov or call their toll-free number at 800-827-1000.
- VA Medical Centers: VA Medical Centers are hospitals and clinics that are run by the VA and provide medical care to veterans. You can find a VA Medical Center near you by using the VA’s facility locator tool.
- VA Regional Offices: VA Regional Offices are responsible for processing and managing the claims of veterans seeking benefits. You can find your local VA Regional Office by using the VA’s facility locator tool.
- VA Vet Centers: VA Vet Centers are community-based counseling centers that provide a range of services to veterans, including individual and group counseling, marital and family counseling, and bereavement counseling. You can find a VA Vet Center near you by using the VA’s facility locator tool.
- State Veterans Affairs Offices: Each state has a department or agency that is responsible for assisting veterans with accessing benefits and services. You can find your local State Veterans Affairs Office by visiting the VA’s website and selecting your state from the drop-down menu.
If you are a veteran seeking assistance, it is important to reach out to these resources for help. They are there to support you and ensure that you have access to the benefits and services you have earned through your service to our country.
Agri-Zone Veterans Wall of Honor Gallery
When you submit your photo, we will display it proudly on our Wall of Honor in our new lounge (coming soon). We’ll have photos of our new driver lounge posted here soon.